My name is Barbara Lee, and I am the founder of H2-Studio.
I am passionate about working with non profits and economic agencies that are finding their way in the digital landscape.
Whether it’s assessing a measurement model for an inbound digital marketing plan; training staff on SEO for a newly built WordPress site; crafting a content marketing schedule; or getting a handle on how to growth hack, I enjoy working with my clients.
I have a background in media industries: television programming branding and identity, and digital marketing and web development.
I have been fortunate to have worked with some of the most well known names in media and identity branding. These people include talented designers, marketers and PR geniuses who have shaped iconic brands.
Ivan Chermayeff of the legendary Chermayeff and Geisner studio, shared design oversight on a Prudential logo animation I produced while at Filigree Films.
R. Scott Miller, of Aerodrome Pictures, was a vendor client on numerous projects, including VH1 and the SyFy Channel.
Fred Seibert, who recently took Tumblr public, and was behind many MTV campaigns, is a contact whom I hired for work on Rupert Murdoch's A Current Affair. That zing as the logo animated still rings in my ears!
And Chris Komisarjevsky, former CEO of Burson Marsteller, and legendary PR genius, offered guidance as we led an online crisis communications response plan.
These experiences shape me in my work for the non profit and economic development sectors and trained me to guide successful executions of branding and Inbound and SEM (search engine marketing) to help you meet your business objectives online with outcomes such as:
- Converting websites and social presences that take visitors and turn them into loyal users who help you meet your non profit and economic development objectives.
- Inbound and SEM strategies that engage visitors who see what they like, think they'd like more of it, and engage with you and in the process become high quality leads, which in turn you can continue to market to, and continue to convert.
I navigate these currents of media and technology, identity and branding, and more recently, search engine marketing so that my clients can stay on point.
My business dream took shape in 2012. I stepped back from a non profit job that I loved to care for my elderly parents. I was afforded the time to master new skills and consider that many in my field were missing opportunity within the new digital realties.
A move in yet another direction with an economic development client offered even more insights.
I founded H2 Studio and built a portfolio of work as well as a roster of talented technologists and designers and we've been helping clients with branding, Google Adwords Grants, Facebook advertising, SEO and SEM, and social ever since so that our amazing clients would enjoy audience growth and conversions, helping them meet strategic objectives .
The H1-Studio Crew
Adrianna is a graduate of the Faculty of Management and Social Communication department at the prestigious Jagiellonian University, also known as the University of Krakow. This university, one of the oldest in all of central Europe, is particularly notable for some of its most high profile graduates including, Nicolaus Copernicus, the Polish king John III Sobieski, Pope John Paul II, and Nobel laureates Ivo Andrić and Wisława Szymborska.
Adrianna is expert at design and branding, and has a special feel for online imagery and staying current with trends. She is also an accomplished print designer.
Adrianna lives in Poland with her husband, two children, and a brand new addition to the family, a Tibetan Mastiff puppy!
Saad is a technically proficient developer with over 8+ years experience crafting highly functional, WordPress themes. His special expertise is in Genesis Responsive WordPress Themes, but his skills are such that he can work a variety of themes, and custom themes.
"My code is W3C validated, cross browser and Fully Responsive, and I use contemporary techniques and all compliant best-practices for faster loading times and technical SEO."
Coder, SEO, and PPC technologist
Josh is a graduate of The Manchester Metropolitan University with a degree in the field of Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology.
He knows code, and WWW authoring, as well as advance spreadsheet and database design. He also studied human-computer interaction and data communications. As someone who is highly proficient in Microsoft programs including, office applications including excel, Josh is the perfect fit straddling the worlds of Adwords PPC advertising, Google Webmaster Console, and WordPress. Josh has numerous Google certifications, and is an accomplished keyword researcher as well as an inbound marketing expert.
He lives in England with is wife, an accomplished singer. Josh is also a theology school graduate, and he devotes a fair portion of his time to faith based causes and non profits, so he is especially aware of the challenges in the non profit space.
We see it as teamwork
We have empathy. We really do! We know how hard you're working.
You have heard about its abilities...you just need a little help making it do its stuff!
You just completed your strategic plan, or you're revamping it! But how do you translate all this to properly envision what your new website should entail? You're beginning to think you need assistance from soup to nuts with: content planning, content writing, a design, a theme development and a new website launch!
Market that website!
Someone built you a website you love! But you've heard about ppc advertising, and you think you may even qualify for an Adwords Grant, so how do you get your site and landing pages setup so you can begin your online marketing?
Strategy, Tactics, and KPI's
Your strategic plan seems old school in lieu of a digital measurement and marketing strategy. Or, you aren't so sure about how Facebook custom audiences work. We can help with all of that.
Now is the time for your online presence to work for you, not the other way around.
Are you ready to reach more donors, find more economic partners, and grow your business opportunities via your website, let's get started. Click here!
get started now
About H2 Studio
H2 Studio works with you to guide every strategic and creative effort with a focus that supports your marketing. Like water helps blossoms in the garden, we'll work to grow a memorable, branded, and hardworking campaign that bears fruit. We have one desire: to grow your audience.
This goal, audience growth, is the mile mark we use to measure if an online marketing campaign truly produced results. Our H2 Studio team's record:
- helping to generate multiple millions of dollars in real estate sales/rental via a marketing campaign focused on generating interest in an historic stock of commercial real estate in a Hudson River city. 90% of properties sold or leased within a year of listing on the campaign website. Formula for success? Driving tens of thousands of viewers via the Google Adwords Grant highly targeted Adwords. Remarketing campaigns using custom audiences generated by the Adwords Ads and captured by the Facebook tracking pixel, deliver ongoing targeted ads funneling prospects to engagement at various levels.
- within 8 months, increased sign ups for membership inquiries via web traffic for a popular family sports-based, membership club. Increase: 1021%D
- in 3 months, using Facebook advertising, boosted email subscribers by 300% and web traffic by 150% and generated unprecedented turnout for a major event featuring a world famous military figure. SRO event.
- secured a $10,000 a month Google Adwords Grant for an inner city Community Center. The Center now hosts revenue generating events, rents out facilities to national organizations, and offers path to citizenship classes supported by the Adwords Grant and reaching thousands and thousands within the tri-state, Metro New York region.
- Created a branded website for a local chapter of an international, philanthropic, community-based, business member club. The brand strategy focused not only on the website, but on a format for promoting LinkedIn profiles of each member for club awareness, and individual career awareness.
We endorse the idea that brand identity, creativity and converting websites require partnerships and understanding. We also believe they require a special relationship which means a long term dedication of time. We offer unusual teamwork, and limit the number of jobs we take so that our clients get exactly the right amount of attention needed for these important and engaging projects.
Want to gather with peers, and get to know us, too?
Join our Facebook Group! You can share your questions while you connect with fellow marketers. You'll also get news about trends and tactics to grow your online audiences direct from the H2 Studio team.
get started now